Dawg Pound Healthy Rewards
Don’t be a benchwarmer when it comes to your health.
When it comes to your health and the health of your family, the sideline is no place to be. That’s why a yearly wellness checkup with your family doctor is so important. To help get that message out, Paramount Advantage and the Cleveland Browns are teaming up to sponsor Dawg Pound Healthy Rewards – a program designed to reward you just for seeing your doctor!
How does Dawg Pound Healthy Rewards work?
Dawg Pound Healthy Rewards is offered to eligible Paramount Advantage members who register (online or through the mail) and have a yearly wellness checkup. Those who do will be entered into monthly drawings to win* great prizes from the Cleveland Browns, such as:
- A trip to a Browns away game on the team bus
- Home Game Suite experience
- Field Day Event
- Sideline experience
- Autographed Browns jersey
- Home game tickets
- A VIP Training Camp experience
- And more
*To be eligible to win, you must be a Paramount Advantage member at the time of service and receipt of prize.
How does it work?
- Every Paramount Advantage member 12 months and older is eligible. **
- Make and keep a yearly wellness checkup appointment with your primary care provider.
- Complete and mail in the Member Information section of the brochure or submit online
- Once your claim is processed by Paramount, you will be entered into the monthly drawing.
Sign up for your chance to win!The earlier you sign up and complete the yearly checkup, the more chances there are to win! Remember, eligible Advantage member age 12 months and older can participate, so sign up now!
What is a yearly wellness checkup?
A wellness checkup is an appointment with your PCP to discuss your overall health status. They must be scheduled and submitted to Paramount as a well-visit/preventive exam. Be sure to verify with your PCP that the visit will be submitted to Paramount as such.
How do I find a primary care provider (PCP)?
- If you don’t know who your PCP is, check your Paramount ID card; the name is on the bottom left. Or you can login to your MyParamount.org account. To get contact information to schedule your appointment, click on this link.
- If you want to change your PCP, call Member Services toll free at 1-800-462-3589 (TTY: 1-888-740-5670). You can reach them Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Or you can go login to MyParamount.org.
How will I know if I win?
Paramount Advantage will contact you by phone if you win. That’s why it’s important to have a current phone number listed!
What if I don’t have transportation to get to the appointment?
You are eligible for 30 one-way trips per year for a medical appointment! Just call Paramount Advantage Transportation Assistance at 1-866-837-9817 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750) once you have your appointment scheduled. They are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may call up to 30 days in advance but a minimum of two (2) business days before your appointment time.